In addition to the series of Summer Trends posts, I will also be updating my blog with a series of Style posts, beginning with Rocker Chic.
While Trends come and go, Styles are here to stay. A fashionable woman ideally has a unique mix of trendy and stylish pieces in her wardrobe.
Celebrities Taylor Momsen and Kristen Stewart’s rocker chic ratings are over the tops this year.
Taylor Momsen’s rise in fame came from her participation in Gossip Girl as Jenny but she has since left the show to pursue her music career with the rock band (I initially mis-spelt as rock bank, lol) which she fronts, “The Pretty Reckless”.
I was quite surprised when I heard her sing because it’s pretty good. 😛 If you haven’t heard before, check out “Make Me Wanna Die” by The Pretty Reckless.
Kristen Stewart carries the rocker chic look well with her stoic expressions.
One of my all time favourite Rocker Chic runway collection is from Balmain’s Spring 2009.
Meanwhile, Isabel Marant and Gareth Pugh features Rocker Chic in their Fall 2012 collections.
Here are a few Rocker Chic pieces that can potentially knock people off their feet when worn or carried!
1. HELMUT LANG BLACK BABY MATTE LEATHER BLAZER
2. HELMUT LANG GREYSCALE FALCON PRINT SILK TANK TOP
3. J BRAND DENIM LEOPARD PRINT MID RISE SKINNY JEAN
4. MW MATTHEW WILLIAMSON LEOPARD PRINT COTTON & LINEN MIX SKINNY TROUSER
5. MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS STUDDED BENBROOKE SHOULDER BAG
6. MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS ROCK N ROLL BOOTIE
7. BIONDA CASTANA LUCIA MULTI BUCKLE BOOT WITH SHEARLING INNER
8. ESTELLE DÉVÉ GOLD AUSONIA MOLTEN NUGGET RING
9. VIVIENNE WESTWOOD ACCESSORIES RED EMBELLISHED HEART RING
10. Too Faced Smokey Eye Shadow Collection
No Rocker Chic look is complete without smokey eyes make up! Get your look with Too Faced Smokey Eye collection. Plus, receive 2 free samples of a Too Faced best-seller with every order. 🙂
Now go on and rock your world! 😉